SkålCon 2023 will be in-person, September 29th – October 1st 2023.
Our COVID-19 policy applies to all who are in our hotel conference rooms at SkålCon 2023. “Attendees” in this policy refers to those who will be in the hotel conference rooms.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear masks while at the convention.
- To encourage masking, attendees wearing an appropriate mask during their session will be awarded a reroll token. By accepting the token, the attendee agrees to wear their mask at the table for the duration of their game.
- Attendees are asked not to eat food while in the convention space. Drinks are allowed.
- Attendees will not attend if they are ill, i.e. with symptoms indicative of COVID-19 or similar cold-like illnesses.
- Attendees who cannot attend due to illness may write to email@example.com to finalize refund options, up to and including a full ticket refund.
- Attendees are asked to respect social distancing when not at their tables.
- Attendees can wear provided wristbands to represent their comfort level when it comes to physical contact.
- Red – do not touch, maintain distance
- Yellow – some contact allowed, such as elbow bumps instead of handshakes
- Green – hugs and handshakes are allowed, with consent
This policy is subject to change depending on CDC, state, and local government guidelines.
SkålCon will provide the following:
- More table spacing
- Available hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes
- Available disposable masks